- Teethmate is unfilled - It penetrates deeper into pits and fissures.
- It seals perfectly because of special patented monomer called MDP. (Used in Panavia & SE Bond).
- Most important aspect - It does not damage the opposing Enamel.
- It is fluoride releasing - in a pre -mixed syringe.
- Applicator nozzle of the syringe is flexible and can be bended.
Teethmate F-1 is a fluoride-releasing , light-curing pit and fissure sealant material with strong adhesive properties. It is offered to simplify the “flow control” with a newly developed pin application system. The stable copolymer which releases fluoride is one of Kuraray’s own inventions. Teethmate F-1 is an unfilled composite of low viscosity that penetrates deep into pit and fissures so that the impairment of the antagonist is kept to a minimum. The balanced product formula of Teethmate F-1 includes the adhesive monomer MDP, which is also used in the resin cement Panavia -F 2.0 and the bonding system Clearfil SE Bond.
The special properties of the monomer MDP give Teethmate- F-1 a genuine chemical adhesion and better retention on the etched tooth enamel.
The form and flexibility of the applicator nozzles simplify access and ensure simple handling and good control of the liquid. The remainder of the composite in the specially formed applicator can be easily read through a transparent window.
- High bond strength to enamel
- Real chemical bond thanks to MDP monomer
- Long-lasting fluoride release with molecular stability
- Easy handling
- Convenient flow control
The form and flexibility of the applicator nozzles simplify access and ensure simple handling and good control of the liquid. The remainder of the composite on the specially formed applicator can be easily read through a transparent window.
Teethmate Kit 5 ml:
(2 syringes of 2.5 ml each and Etchant 6 ml + Brush Tips)