- Endowave has unique anti-screwing design which requires the pressure advancement.
- Endowave has a high level Electro-polished finish which helps it glide apically or coronally.
- Endowave is unique in its continuous wave design which provides alternate contact points, increasing cutting efficiency with low pressure.
- Endowave has safe tip which follows the natural canal regardless of morphology with low pressure, therefore reducing canal transportation.
- Endowave has a consistent file shape, under stress reducing the possibility of fractures.
- Utilize a NiTi file system which avoids a self screwing action and minimizes the torque level required. Endowave anti screwing design.
- An ideal file system should have a sharp cutting blade smoothest possible surface and wide flute maximize debris removal. Endowave Electro Chemical Polishing.
- The file must be flexible enough to follow the natural curvature of the canal with safe tip to remain centered which minimizes the risk of deviation and ledging. Endowave Triangular Cross Section and Spade Shaped Tip.
- Continuous Wave in triangular shape which provides a multiple cutting interface.
- Endowave triangular design provides greater consistency throughout therefore producing and optimal level to cutting efficiency and requiring lower torque levels.
- Endowave greater flexibility combined with its core strength, offers unparalled performance, durability and safety.
- Less spiral per unit length ensures a “Continuous Wave Pattern” - Most accepted pattern by the instrument scientist body - Ensures low pressure required for advancement.
- All trends are moving from self- screwing design to “Anti - Screwing Design”.
- This ensures - less binding and inability to go past apical foremen without you wanting it-Rotation at high speed otherwise leaves you with no control.
- Safety non-cutting tip - excellent flexibility - smoothness reduces canal transportation.
360-degree contact due to “Continuous Wave Pattern Design” design in a highly curved canal avoids transportation.
- Electro-chemical polished surface ensures less flaw Propagation and reduces fracture tendency by many times.
Assortment A, 21 mm for Normal Canals
Assortment A, 25 mm for Curved canals
Assortment B, 21 mm for Curved Canals
Assortment B, 25 mm for Curved Canals
Individuals 25 mm, 06 # 20
Individuals, 25 mm, 08 # 25