- Far from reality - What other tool do you have?
- Either costly laser or extremely economical Caries Detector - which actually stains bacteria and cavitations which just cannot be seen by eyes or felt by explorer.
- You know exactly What to remove - Where to remove - How much to remove. Helps you practice ”MINIMAL INVASIVE DENTISTRY”.
- If we are not using caries detection dye, we are using principles of 19th century in 21st century dentistry.
- What if you were treating your own daughter, son, parents, brother, sister - would you still not have used caries detection dye?
- Saves so much of trouble - chair time - money and most important pain to the patient.
- Washable - But not water soluble like other brands- Soluble means no proper staining. Affected dentine remains stained after washing. Minimizes accidental pulpal injury.
- Ensures healthy dentin is not removed.
- Stains even fractures or cervical caries - not seen by eyes.
Caries Detector is an excellent means of detecting caries and plays a major role in maintaining and preserving teeth. It provides support for the excavation of the demineralized outer tooth hard structure affected by the caries, making it possible to remove the caries as completely as possible. At the same time, it makes sure that as little healthy dentin which can be remineralized is removed as possible, secures pulp vitality and preserves the healthy tooth structure. Numerous studies have shown that it is not possible to distinguish, either optically or mechanically using the sensor test, between irreversibly diseased dentin and healthy dentin which can be remineralized. Using Caries Detector, you can confidently proceed with the excavation because only the irreversibly disease dentin is stained.
- Fast and easy use
- Free from side effects
- Preserves healthy tooth hard substance
- Stains tooth hard structure changed by caries during all
- preparatory measures in the cavities
- Does not stain remineralizable caries affected dentin
Disclosing carious dentine in cavity preparations
1 Pack contains 2 bottles of 6 ml each - 900 applications.