Hybrids changed the history of fillings, threw amalgam fillings out. What threw hybrids out - “Micro - Hybrids”. Clearfil APX - A truly universal Micro Hybrid composite - From Kuraray who invented the first composite of the world - 24 years back (1985) - Pioneers are always leaders. Most of the composites are sticky, unmouldable. Experience easy flowing consistency with Clearfil APX. Add to that - completely non-sticky to any Instrument and desired stickiness to teeth. Try to mould other composites into shaping and carving when halogen light is on - you know what happens - They will flake or set - Now do you think you have any other choice but to carve by burs-the carving looks blatant - Contact with opposing teeth becomes destructive.
- Try Clearfil APX from Kuraray - you will be surprised and would wonder why you did not use it before.
- Clearfil APX - A nano filled fine particle “Micro - hybrid”- After curing gives high self-gloss-requires very little polishing - Saves your chair time and money - Makes you earn more money.
- Fine particles means easy flow - Easy handling - Better shade matching - Less staining
Clearfil AP-X is a light-curing, radiopaque universal composite resign which combines accurate color matching, best polishing qualities, and outstanding physical features. Thanks to these properties, it is suitable for both anterior and posterior tooth restorations. Its composition ensures optimum viscosity so that it can easily be polished and layering is simple.
- Superior physical properties
- High resistance and long-lasting
- High Polishability
- Accurate Color matching
- Easy handling
- Does not stick to instruments
- Clinically proven since 1993
- Class I, II, V restorations of posterior teeth
- Class III, IV, V restorations of anterior teeth
- Cervical cavities or defects involving rooth surfaces
and B2 (4.6 g / 2.0 ml)