Do you know bonding creates a monobloc like effect - which means it makes the joined things into one unit - Capable of transmitting forces to adjoining structures - Rather than to itself. In other words, a crown when bonded increases further strength.
- Allow primer is the only primer, which make metal surfaces bondable - Unlike blasting of surfaces which only increases retention - Hence the monobloc effect. Coupled with micro-etching increases bonding ability phenomenally (read ability to transmit forces to adjoining structures).
- Will prime (makes surface bondable) non precious, semi precious metals.
- Not all materials can be used intra orally. Alloy Primer can be-hence repair intra or extra orally, inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges, porcelain fused to metal, fractured or chipped off porcelain.
- Used for placing crowns - Metal Posts - Inlays - Onlays - Maryland bridges.
- Repair dentures, broken clasps fused to acrylic in one step.
- Earn total mental peace of mind. This is what you look for.
Alloy Primer is a pretreatment agent for conditioning metal and is used to secure the adhesive capability of resins and acrylic to gold, titanium, and other dental alloys, Tin-plating is no longer required because Alloy Primer creates excellent bond strength to the metal surface. The chemical bond thus created provides ideal adhesion if composite resins to all metal alloys so that the Alloy Primer can also be used during the repair of fractured restorative materials in the dentist’s office and the laboratory. Alloy Primer is simple and economical to use: apply a thin coating to the roughened or sand-blasted and cleaned metal surface and allow it to react for 5 seconds. Continue with the adhesion procedure as usual.
- Multiple indication, Intra- and extra-oral use.
- Increase bond strength to precious & non-precious alloys
- Adhesion of metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Adhesion of metal cast posts.
- Repair of fractured resin-based veneers and ceramic - fused metal crowns and bridges.
- Fabrication of removable dentures with metal base, clasp or attachment, Repair of dentures.
1 bottle: 5 ml